Copyright ©1999, Sailor Kimera. All rights reserved.  No part of this story may be re-posted in part or in full without written permission from me.
Disclaimer: Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict is copyright 1998, Tribune Entertainment Co. It's characters are used without permission, no infringement is intended.

Title: Impossible Love?
Author: Sailor Kimera
JoaoPR340@isla.net
Rating: PG

Authors note: I wanna thank Dani for her help again. Thanks Dani !!!

Impossible Love?
    

     Was it a dream? Liam continued to ask himself as he fondled Boone's dogtags.   They now hung from his neck and were the proof that the dream had been real.   No dream could be as vivid as it had been and dreams fade quickly. This was one hadn't. Liam again let his mind wonder as he started to remember the events that had happened.
     He had come home to find Boone waiting for him in his apartment. Liam had read about him and knew a lot, but seeing him face to face was completely different. He instantly felt something for Boone. After a few words between them, a night of passion had ensued. Liam had woken up in the middle of the night thinking that what had happened had been a dream until he saw the tags on the floor.
     As he thought, Liam walked.  Soon he entered the Flat Planet Cafe.  He went to the bar and greeted Lili who happened to be sitting there.   As he sat down, he ordered a beer for himself. Lili immediately noticed the tags around his neck. She took them into her hands and her eyes opened wide when she saw the name Boone on them.
        "Liam, where did you get these?" Lili asked inquisitively.
        "To tell you the truth, I'm kinda confused about that myself" Liam answered.
         Lili continued to hold them until Liam reached for his beer.  Then, while he was distracted, yanked them from his neck and ran to her car as fast as she could. Liam called after her but she ignored him. When she did, he decided to follow her in his car. The sky was now considerably darker and soon it started to rain.
         Meanwhile Lili had contacted someone and told him to meet her in an abandoned warehouse. Liam followed her. When she got there she quickly hurried inside as the rain got a lot heavier. She found the other person already waiting for her in the shadows. He slowly walked into the light.

        "Will, were you looking for these?" Lili asked as she held up the tags.
        Boone's face went ghost white as he tried to stammer out an answer. "I didn't know they were gone. Thanks Lili." Boone answered nervously.
        "Not so fast. Don't you even want to know where they were?" Lili asked with a tiny bit of anger creeping into her eyes.
        Boone did not answer. Unbeknownst to them, Liam was listening every word of their conversation. Boone was getting a bit angry about Lili's attitude, but still didn't answer even when she asked again.
        "Fine. You won't tell me then I'll tell you. Liam had them. Around his neck no less. Now here's the thing, how could Liam have them if you are supposed to be dead and why were they around his neck?" Lili asked him.
        "I must have dropped them when I was with Liam last night."  Boone sighed.  "There, are you happy now?"
        "What do you mean with... Oh my God! You didn't. You slept with him?! I...I can't believe you did that! How could you?! Why?"
        Boone wanted to say that he felt something for Liam, but he was afraid of her reaction, so he quickly came up with a lie. "Because he looked like easy picking. I was horny, and he was there. That was it. It was just a one-time thing. A huge mistake. He was a mistake. I mean, he wasn't even a good lay". Will looked at the floor as guilt for the lie washed over him, but he knew didn't have any choice.
        "Boone," a soft, but angry voice said from the shadows.
         Boone turned around just in time to see Liam's fist go into his right eye. The punch was closely followed by a knee to his stomach and a pair of locked fists to his back. He soon fell to the cold hard warehouse floor. Liam looked at Boone on the floor for a second and then a quick glanced at Lili before walking out the door. Lili called out to him to wait, but the only response was the angry sound of a car screeching away. Lili looked at Boone and sighed.
        "Great, now what are you going to do?"     
        Boone shook his head.  He didn't know.  All he did know was that his heart had just ran away from him-perhaps forever.

To be continued...