Copyright ©1999, Sailor Kimera. All rights reserved.  No part of this story may be re-posted in part or in full without written permission from me.
Disclaimer: Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict is copyright 1998, Tribune Entertainment Co. It's characters are used without permission, no infringement is intended.

Title: Haunted Love
Author: Sailor Kimera
JoaoPR340@isla.net
Rating: NC-17 m/m

Authors Note: I'd like to thank Miss Dott Ferret for helping me with this story and BoredTech for recommending Miss Ferret and posting my story and of course my good friend Dani (a.k.a. Roguemoon). I love ya Dani!!!

Haunted Love
                                       

        Liam had just had one of the most wonderful erotic dreams!
        He woke up with his hand massaging an already raging hard-on, which he intended to relieve.  He slid his hand down his 10"steel hard uncut cock and started to jerk-off as he remembered all the steamy details off his dream...
        He had just finished a mission for the resistance and was on his way home, when he got to his apartment he noticed that the door was not locked. He thought it was odd since he could swear that he had locked it. "Oh well." He thought. He went in to find the late Comm. Boone sitting in his chair in full military dress.
        "Hello there Major." Boone said to Liam
        "Um, hi" Liam stammered out being a little frightened to have a dead person talking to him in his own house. "Aren't you dead?" Liam asked still a bit scared, but oddly attracted to the man.
        "Well yeah, but I'm here anyway" Boone chuckled as he said it.
        "So why are you here? To haunt me?" Liam said now getting slightly aroused by the man's presence. "Got to love a man in uniform." Liam thought.
        "No nothing like that." he said as he got up and walked towards Liam "As seeing that you're my replacement, I just wanted to see how skilled you are"
        "Oh. I have many skills". Liam (said) using a suggestive tone of voice.
        "Prove it" Boone said, thrusting his tongue into Liam's mouth, as he pulled Liam closer.
        Liam responded my moving his hands all over Boone's body as Boone did the same. Boone broke the hold to quickly remove Liam's shirt.   Boone passed his expert tongue down Liam's exquisite young virile chest down to Liam's rock hard stomach. Liam stopped him and pulled him up for another deep kiss.   Liam spent no time removing the Commanders clothes as carefully as Boone had done to him.
         Liam just ripped them off not giving it a second thought! As he went to Boone's pants he removed the belt and unbuttoned his slacks and slid them off, not surprised to see that Boone had no underwear and was springing an 8" hard on. Liam immediately went to work. He expertly passed his tongue up and down Boone's cock and sucked his huge low hanging balls for a bit, before going back to work on Boone's wang, fondling Boone's balls with his free hand. He expertly took the whole 8" into his waiting mouth.
        Liam bopped up and down as Boone grabbed the back of Liam's hair and started to face fuck him. Boone moaned in pure pleasure as Liam continued his blow job, Liam never stopping, now used his free hand to unbutton his belt & pants and slid them down along with his boxer briefs to expose his hard 10 incher. He started to wank it as he continued his oral assault. After what seemed like an eternity he felt Boone's cock throb and his balls clench as Boone started cumming. Boone wanted Liam to stop, but Liam wouldn't budge, so to speak. Boone quickly gave up and came with a furry as Liam swallowed every single drop of Boone's cum. Liam then licked the last salty little drop of cum on the tip of Boone's spent dick. Liam then stood and completely removed his pants as Boone ordered Liam to fuck him. Liam kissed Boone roughly, letting Boone taste his own cum on Liam's tongue, and went to get his bottle of lube out of his drawer.
        Sliding his hand along Boone's spine he gently bent him over the chair. He wet his fingers with the lube and began to finger fuck Boone.
         He started out with one then two then three and after a bit of stretching he was ready.
         Liam then smeared an ample amount of lube on his cock and slowly began to enter Boone, little by little.  Liam's huge cock entered Boone until it was all in, Liam almost came right there from the tightness of Boone's ass. Liam slowly started to thrust in and out then faster as Boone's moans and grunts filled the air. Boone screamed to him to go harder and faster which Liam did and after exactly 34 minutes Liam came in an explosive orgasm wave after wave of cum shooting into Boone's ass, running out of his hole and down his leg as Liam pulled out with a soft pop.
        Liam now exhausted and spent flopped down on his chair as Boone prepared to leave.
        "I told you I had many skills," Liam said in between pants.
        "I know, but I didn't know you were so good at them" Boone replied. "I have get going now, Liam. I hope I get another chance to see you again," Boone said as he walked over to Liam taking him into his arms and gave him a kiss good-bye. "Bye kid'.
        Liam had remembered every detail as he continued to jerk-off and he knew that he was now very close. He came all over his stomach, his hand and his sheets in a huge orgasm. As he got up to get cleaned up he noticed something shiny on the floor. As he went to pick it up he noticed that it was a nametag. It said "Boone".

Fin