Copyright ©1999, Delma RM.. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be re-posted in part or in full without written permission from me.
Disclaimer: Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict is copyright 1998, Tribune Entertainment Co. It's characters are used without permission, no infringement is intended.
Title:Between a Reactor and a Hard Place
Author: Green Drazi with some advice from Ferret's fur-spective

green_drazi@yahoo.com

Between a Reactor and a Hard Place

Lili's Global beeped insistently. "Captain Marquette here!" she snapped.
Augur's face stared intently at her from the Global. "Are you in the mother ship reactor room, Lili?"
        "Yes," she said, "there's nobody around. All clear."
        "Good," Augur said with mild relief. "We've done everything we can to keep the Taelons from discovering you're in there. You won't have much time to get the information we need. You know what's riding on this..."
        "Possibly the future of the entire human race," Lili said. "No need to remind me. I'm under enough pressure."
        "I know you can handle it," Augur said comfortingly. "You always do. Just get all the information on disk. Augur out."
        Augur's face was replaced by a glowing 10-10-550 logo. Hm, Lili thought. Augur must have changed communications companies. He probably owns stock in 10-10-550, she thought wryly.
        Lili faced the reactor. It was mostly organic, sitting in the middle of the room like a giant purple fungus, with strange pulsing veins that brought vast amounts of energy to other parts of the ship. It hummed and throbbed with power.
        Lili swallowed, and then approached. There was a small control box where she could insert the datadisk, so she popped it in and started the downloading process. She was getting information on reactor operations that could not be reached from the outside. Augur would be so proud of me, she thought, but she grew puzzled. Why should I care if Augur is proud of me? I've gotten to vital information he couldn't -- and that his Holo-Lili couldn't either.
And why did he program her to be so submissive? My personality indeed!

        She rubbed her hand across the organic shell of the reactor. It tingled pleasantly. Lili was reminded of her teenage years when she did the laundry. When her mother wasn't around, she would pull down her pants and sit on the washing machine. No one had ever caught her.
        She shook her head to regain her focus. "Come on, Lili," she muttered to herself. "This isn't the time to start daydreaming." She noticed that the download had finished. She pulled out the datadisk and placed it in her leather jacket.
        "Captain Marquette!"
        She spun around, a little too quickly. Oh, no! she thought.  It's Sandoval! She kept a poker face and a loose posture.
  
     "What are you doing here?" Sandoval said, a hint of surprise and suspicion in his level voice.
        "Just checking on the reactor," she replied. "I thought I saw some anomalous readings."
        "The reactor has been operating within specifications," Sandoval said, walking up to Lili.
        "Can't be too cautious," she said.
        "No," he said with a hint of menace in his voice, "one can't. I thought I saw you pocket something just as I walked in. Where is it?"
        "I don't know what you mean," she said innocently. The tingle of the reactor and the youthful memory revisited had aroused more than caution as Lili thought how Sandoval is strangely attractive when doing his duty.
        "I have the authority to search you personally, and I don't think you want that," he said.
        For a fleeting moment, Lili imagined Sandoval giving her a full strip search, and she grew moist at the thought of standing naked before him. Lili! she thought. Control yourself! How do I get out of this? A plan formed in her mind. It was desperate, but she couldn't think of anything else.
        "What makes you think I don't want that?" she said, inching up to Sandoval. "To tell you the truth, I was hoping to lure you down here one of these days, where we could be alone." She removed her leather jacket and dropped it meaningfully on the floor with one hand, making her sweater and leather mini-skirt all the more apparent. Sandoval stared at her well filled out sweater, which she pressed intimately against him. "Aren't you going to search me?"
        "If that's the way you want it, Captain." With his strong hands, he turned Lili around, pressing her front side hard against the humming reactor, and proceeded to search her vigorously.
        Lili's leather miniskirt was not thick enough to prevent the reactor's vibrations from teasing her clit. Involuntarily, she released a moan of pleasure.
        "You're enjoying this," Sandoval said with a hint of surprise. "I can tell you're not faking." She felt something long and hard press up against her ass.
        Sandoval slipped his hands underneath Lili's sweater, and squeezed her full breasts far more than necessary to detect any datadisk hidden inside her bra. She was certain that he was now searching for something else entirely.
        The longer she was pressed up against the reactor, the more she could feel its harmonics create new delicious sub harmonics. Each one made a new wave of ecstasy explode through her body, sending electric charges racing through her skin, and an increasingly large circle of fire expanding out from her clit, now consuming her pussy, her ass, and her thighs. She could not think any longer. Pleasure consumed her mind.
        Sandoval shifted the focus of his search downwards. He slid a hand between her thighs and felt her juices. He pulled up her leather mini-skirt to reveal her black lace thong panties. He yanked her panties roughly aside, sending another wave of pleasure as the panties brushed over her hyper stimulated clit. She moaned.
        She wanted nothing more than Sandoval inside of her, but she said, "Are you sure?" she gasped, "What would your master, Zo'or, say about this?"
        "I am my own master," he replied. "And now I am yours."   
        Thoughts of Holo-Lili flooded her mind. She heard Holo-Lili say Master! Master! Master! Why did Augur ever see her that way?
        "No," Lili gasped, "you are not my master."
        "We'll see," Sandoval said as he searched her vagina deeply with two fingers as she was still pressed up against the reactor. Her vaginal muscles clenched involuntarily about his fingers, and she rode them. He switched his grip, now holding both of her wrists in one iron tight hand. She heard him unzip.
        "Do you want it now?"
        "Yes," she heard herself say. She wanted nothing more in the world.
        "Beg."
        "Yes, please. Oh, please, yes. I beg."
        Lili gasped as in a single, sudden movement she felt Sandoval's manhood thrust commandingly into her dripping pussy, sending out more waves of pleasure. The circle of fire expanding through her body now reached her chest and shoulders.
        With her mini-skirt pulled high, the only barrier between her clit and the resonating reactor was her panties, and they were no barrier to its vibrations. In fact, the cloth against her clit only made the vibrations feel more intense. She moaned and moaned.
        And coupled with the throbbing of the reactor, she felt the throbbing and thrusting of Sandoval inside of her. She submitted totally to the intense pleasures she felt. "Master!" she heard herself scream, as an explosive orgasm nearly tore her body and soul apart.
        Sandoval rode her bucking orgasm, and overcome with pleasure himself he thrust hard into her several times, and came within her.
        "Master..." Sandoval said thoughtfully to himself as he zipped up his pants. "I'd like to hear that word more often from you." Discipline returned to his face, and he left the room.
        Lili straightened her panties and adjusted her mini-skirt. She smiled as she noticed her leather jacket, unsearched, on the floor. She put it back on and contacted Augur on the Global.
        "Lili!" Augur said. "What's going on? Why aren't you out of there by now? Are...you all right? You look flushed."
        "I'm fine," Lili said, smiling. "Got the information on disk. I'll leave the mother ship shortly."
        "That's good news," Augur said. "The others will be relieved." Augur was apparently relieved as well.
        "Oh, and one other thing, Augur."
        "What's that, Lili?"
        "I've decided that I'm not mad at you anymore for making Holo-Lili." Before Augur could speak, she cut the connection. She treasured the puzzled look on his face. Maybe a Jeanie costume would not be such a bad thing to wear after all, she mused.

Fin