Disclaimer: Earth: Final Conflict and its characters belong to Tribune and Alliance and hordes of other folks, we mean no infringement. No money was made by us, (big surprise) this is for entertainment purposes only and it helps if you have a few before you read it.

Warnings: This piece is sexually graphic, but no Skrills were harmed in it's making. If you are underage or of delicate constitution, go read the "G" version on the Philosophy Sphere and stop trolling the Net for smut!

Notes: Thanks to BoredTech for hosting this, and the wolf thanks the ferret for getting on her case to finish this already! Love ya fuzzy. :-)

Title: An itch you can't scratch II
Authors: Dot Ferret & MayaWolf
Rating: NC-17

Summary: I can't...it's just too bizarre..

AN ITCH YOU CAN'T SCRATCH II
By MayaWolf & DotFerret

Part 2

        Siobhan strode furiously through the encampment; any soldier who might dare to speak to her quickly had his mind changed by the smokey look that clouded her face. Agent Sandoval followed in her fiery wake, but not too close, enjoying her discomfort. The day seemed unaccountably bright for Ireland, even with the dewey mist that seemed to settle everywhere.
        Sandoval found himself whistling an upbeat ditty that he had heard while at the Dallas Companion site. Yes things were looking up after all. His Skrill luminoused happily with his thoughts, each faint blush sending happy endorphins throughout his system, warming him from the inside out.
        Agent Beckett impatiently dismissed the Irish Soldiers standing watch at the entrance of Ma'el's tomb. She had been well aware of that incessant off beat whistling coming from behind her as she walked, it grated on her last nerve. Well, she would give the arrogant American a piece of her mind! Barking at her soldiers, she warned them not to be anywhere near the tomb for the next hour. Her Skrill blushed brightly, sending waves of confidence through her. Beckett noticed the Skrill itself felt heavy, bloated and....alien. Alien? That was the first she had ever thought of it in that way. Since her first day as a Companion Agent, it had been a welcome extension to her anatomy, a secure part of her. It was like suddenly deciding your hand belonged to someone else. She shook her head to clear it and marched on.
        Moving further into the tomb and ignoring the metal circular stairway, she dropped agilely into the sub-floor room that was the actual burial chamber. Looking around her, she once again felt a swell of pride that her country was the first site of Taelon visitation. Reaching over, she tapped on
a Taelon glow lamp, the eerie bluish light a perfect accompaniment to the rebuilt burial chamber. It leant an other-worldly look to the last resting place of a being from the stars. Looking down, she was dismayed that the workers had left piles of drop cloths strewn about. The common disorder
seemed so out of place in a den of such magic, and she agitatedly kicked all the material into a far corner.
        Agent Sandoval had dropped down quietly and unnoticed. He stood behind her, aware of her extreme agitation, yet enjoying the show of emotion immensely.   
        "You should consider engaging some domestics to clean Agent Beckett. That work is beneath a Companion Agent of your stature," Sandoval teased.
        Siobhan whirled at the sound of his voice; her Skrill pulsed with each increasing heartbeat. Uncontrollable anger raced over her *....This pipsqueak.... invader.... this....odious Yank!.....* Her rush caught Sandoval by surprise, as did the roundhouse right that accompanied it.
        Quickly flinging up his arm to block the punch, he attempted to tie up her movements. They scuffled and circled the floor in an energetic and strange dance. Curiously, neither considered using their Skrills to subdue each other. Siobhan almost laughed out loud as her CVI brought forth the vivid memory of her mother, scolding her for "tusslin wit the boys, as if ye not care to be a lady!" Snapping back to reality, she fended off a blow from Sandoval meant to knock her out. They circled again, each becoming aware of how the other moved. *.....If you could only see me now Mum....* As her body sang with power, Siobhan tried to pin point what exactly about Sandoval had brought her to this boiling point. How badly would she hurt him, when she finally overtook him? That gave her pause. Did she want to hurt him? Aside from wiping away any smug smile she might see tugging at his full lips, she realized she didn't want to harm him, exactly. No...she just wanted to dominate. She wanted him *down.* Siobhan felt her height gave her better advantage and drove Sandoval further back. Just then his foot caught on one of the piled paint cloths. As he toppled, his hand shot out seeking support and hooked Siobhan's arm, knocking her off balance and bringing her down on top of him. Her body slammed into his and forced the wind out of him, leaving him gasping and trying to push her off. Rising up on her hands, Siobhan peered down at him, studying his face at close range. *.....Now, this is more like it!.....Goddess, he looks good like this......* A wild rush swept through her body as she felt Sandoval's heated breath skirt over her own lips. His pupils had dilated, and she realized he was no longer trying to push her away. Experimentally, she pressed her pelvis into him, and felt him arch up. Her eyes narrowed in satisfaction. For reasons she would never stop to identify, she wanted this man. Badly. And she would have him.
        Sandoval's breath hitched in his throat as he ran his hands up Beckett's arms, feeling the sleek muscle under her uniform. He knew she had been interested in him, and he had been somewhat attracted to her, but always before his duty to the Taelons seem to supercede any thoughts of
involvement. Yet now, with her body trembling above him, the Taelons could take a flying leap into the nearest nebula for all he cared. A small portion of his mind offered up a comment on how curious this was, but then the Irish Implant lowered her lips onto his and the Taelons were forgotten.
        Beckett slid her moist tongue along Sandoval's lips, relishing their soft fullness, asking entry. Feeling them part, she shyly sent her tongue inside. He tasted warm, like good Irish brandy to her, and she shivered as their tongues entwined. Sandoval moaned, grasped her around the waist and
angled his head to devour her mouth, his tongue at once both soft and rigid against hers. One hand inched up her back to tangle itself in her hair, the other slid down to the curve of her ass. Resting her weight fully on Sandoval, Bucket reached up, stroking his jawline and playing seductively with his ear. His ears were ticklish and her movements made him wriggle under her, which only excited her more. Finally giving in to the demand for air, she broke the kiss and pulled back to look into his eyes. There was a deep need there, almost as wild as her own, and she knew he would go as far as her body needed him to.
        The hand that had been massaging her scalp found her hair clasp and deftly undid it. Her well ordered mass of red tresses tumbled down over her shoulders and around their faces. Sandoval continued to run his fingers through it with a sort of distant look on his face. "It's soft. I wondered
if it would be," he said, and she smiled. A curl of pleasure wound through her stomach at his words and she kissed him lightly on the tip of his nose, both agents enjoying a moment of calm before the storm. His hands stroked her backside, relishing the roundness that fit comfortably in his palms.
Then his hardness nudged her thigh and she pressed back, causing him to close his eyes and groan softly. "I want you Agent Sandoval," she said, her brogue more pronounced as her desire mounted. "I want you now."
        Sandoval captured her mouth again and ran his hands over her, causing her to stretch like a supple cat. His thumbs angled over her breasts, and he could feel the taut nipples even through the cloth of her uniform. He rolled them between his thumb and forefinger and Beckett felt the
electricity zip through her, ending in a tingle in the growing wetness between her legs. He alternated the sweet torture of her nipples with soft strokes along her breasts, forcing her to shed more of her control. She undulated, stroking his body with her own and brushing against his cock until he thought his head would explode. He had never been so hard, or wanted a woman so much.
        By unspoken agreement, Sandoval and Beckett both decided he needed to feel her naked breasts in his hands. He fumbled dazedly with the buttons on her blouse, wondering who designed such sadistic devices, until she came to his rescue and simply ripped it open, sending plastic disks flying into various corners of the tomb. Sandoval almost whooped for joy when he saw she wore no bra. He was too far gone to be able to get her out of that! Before he was even aware he was doing it, he had one pink nipple in his mouth. He teased it's tender point with his tongue, then sucked it until he got a reaction. Above him, Beckett screamed softly and wrapped her legs around his hips.
        A firm believer in fair turnabout, Beckett wormed her hand between their bodies and began to unfasten Sandoval's belt. As her hand brushed over his cock, Sandoval groaned, which sent a wonderful vibration from his mouth to her sensitive nub. She shifted to locate and undo his pants, and Sandoval latched his mouth onto her other nipple, running his teeth across it. Beckett squeezed her eyes shut and tried hard not to scream. Although her guards were trained to obey her command to stay away, she didn't need some over zealous soldier charging in to investigate.
        He released her nipple with a audible pop, and rising up on her knees, Siobhan made quick work of his shirt, pushing aside his tie. She roughly kneaded his chest, marveling at the lack of body hair. *.....He's as smooth as a riverstone.....* she thought, raking her nails across his nipples. He
arched violently, but she rode him like a bronco, her fingers tracing his firm stomach muscles until he fairly whimpered. "Touch me," he begged, his breath ragged. His cock was poking her in the rump, and she leaned forward to sample his lips again.
        Snaking between their heated bodies, her small hand pulled his fly open and away, allowing his throbbing cock some much needed space. He was so hard it ached. Sandoval sighed his gratitude into her mouth as she lowered the elastic waistband of his damp shorts and pulled his cock free. Watching his face contort as she tacitly explored the other Implant, her fingers stroked slowly over his shaft. It was like hot velvet pulled over steel, soft and hard together. She gently fondled his balls, making him writhe and moan. He threw his head back and voiced an open-mouthed groan when she thumbed the slit, already seeping. His hands tightened convulsively on her thighs and he hiked up her skirt, grasping the waistband of her leggings. He considered tearing them in half, but she straightened her legs out and wriggled, helping him to slide them and her panties down to her ankles. Her movements ground her body against his heated cock again and he hissed at the added pressure. Siobhan smiled.
        Sandoval gulped air and caught Beckett's eyes. The green of her Irish  heritage was nearly eclipsed by lust wide pupils. She lifted her body off his, shifting to hands and knees. It allowed Sandoval room to teasingly run his fingers up and down her inner thighs. He watched her bite her lip and close her eyes in pleasure. He studied her, face flushed, hair in disarray, gloriously naked from the neck down, and tried to connect the austere, prim Companion Agent of this morning with this creature who looked like a wild nymph from one of her people's own myths. It just seemed so...odd. His index fingers had reached the apex between her legs, and slid teasingly across her opening. She shuddered violently. His fingers became slick as he ran them over the swollen flesh, and Siobhan panted heavily.
        Sandoval played with her soft, moist clit until she started growling at him; she could take no more. He pushed a finger inside her quickly, she was so wet her body excepted the digit without pause. Siobhan flung her head back with a gasp, she needed this so much. Sandoval frantically added another and felt her inner muscles grasp him inside. He slipped them in and out several times until his hands began to shake. She opened her eyes then, pinning him with a devilish look. Batting his hands away, she reached between her legs and grasped his penis. Pausing a moment to spread his pre-cum around the taut head with her thumb, she then guided his shaft to her opening. Sandoval fought the urge to thrust up, letting her set the pace.
        Siobhan balanced on the tip of his penis, teasing herself and him for a brief moment, watching the Asian agent grit his teeth in an effort to control himself. Without preamble she sank onto his shaft and groaned at the delightful feeling of invasion. Sandoval cried out and gripped her flanks tightly, his eyes becoming glazed as he focused on the tremendous pressure around his phallus. She rose up and sat again, immersing him completely inside her. She felt wonderful! Her hot velvet tissue repeatedly parted and enveloped him, the weight of her somehow completing him in a very primitive way. Sandoval sucked air in great gulps, his gasps making breathy echo's in the chamber.
        Siobhan threw back her head and rode Sandoval for all she was worth. This was being alive! This was the most intense experience she could ever remember having, and she never wanted it to end, even as she fought to reach completion. Impaling herself on the other agent again and again, she relished the feelings the sex was generating in her. She rarely did anything wildly impulsive, and yet that added to her stimulation. She was nothing if not single minded, and somewhere along the line, she had decided she needed to have mad sex with the other agent. While a tiny part of her brain began to wonder just how that came to be, it got immediately distracted when Sandoval began to thumb her button.
        Thrashing wildly, she lost her rhythm and simply held on as Sandoval drove roughly into her from below. Several thrusts and she knew she was going to scream, so she bent her head and bit Sandoval on the shoulder. He yelped, but the pain seemed to add to his pleasure and sent a wave of chills through Siobhan. She orgasmed violently, tasting his blood and silencing herself with his flesh. Sandoval thrust once more and felt himself go over the edge, seeing his own stars. He seemed to come forever, still locked tightly in the other agents body, his soft roar echoing off walls till it
fell silent.
        He clung to her waist, small aftershocks rocking them gently as they panted heavily. Siobhan could not move from where she slumped over his body, and he did not have the strength to move her. As her heartbeat slowed, Siobhan cracked open one eye and gasped. She was looking directly
at her Skrill, which was glowing a fabulous blue. She felt a stab of concern, but the animal seemed to sense her distress and almost purred on her arm. If she were to assign an emotion to the feeling, she would have said it seemed quite pleased. She herself felt like purring, and stretched langously. In theatrical slow motion, she moved off of Agent Sandoval and lay down by his side, taking a good look at him in the process.
        He was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and she could see goose bumps dotting his flesh as the dry, cool air of the chamber stole the moisture from his golden skin. She struggled to her feet, knowing they would have to get up and make themselves presentable enough to leave the chamber.
Sighing, she smoothed her tresses back behind her ear as she watched the prone agent breathing softly on the floor. She had some pity for him, he had given her his all. The memories of it sprang to life courtesy of her CVI, and she smiled. Oh yes, these memories were going to be invaluable. Tenderly, she bent down to run a hand across Sandoval's face; he really was a good looking man. Sandoval groaned slightly, he really was most comfortable where he was, but someone was running a hand ticklishly over his jaw. Dammit all! Why couldn't he float back to that wonderful, restful
state? And he could have, except for that maddening tickle. And the feel of the gritty floor under his bare ass. And the air which really was kinda cool in the chamber.
        That stray thought brought his higher functions back and he opened his eyes. Siobhan was above him, with a gentle smile on her face. Sandoval stretched lazily and rose slowly. He silently gathered his clothing back into place, as did Beckett. She brushed dirt from her uniform and smoothed her hair back into the tight, neat bun at the base of her skull. *.....how does she do that without a comb?.....* he wondered as he tried to convince his own hair to at least all go in the same direction. He wasn't having any luck, and Siobhan watched him, a wave of protective feelings washing over her. He looked terribly vulnerable for some reason, his lips kiss swollen and hair in disarray. She was thinking maybe another kiss would be in order when he suddenly stooped down and fished a button off the floor. Averting his eyes, he offered it to her at arms length.
        "Here..I think you lost this."
        It was then Siobhan felt it all change, felt the enormity of what had occurred. Her breath left her in a quiet rush as she took the button from him. He was ashamed it seemed, and she looked around the chamber, her thoughts spinning. Was it her, or was it the fact that they had made love *.....face it Siobhan.....love had little to do with this!......* in the last resting place of Ma'el? She scuffed dirt over the dark spots on the floor and thought. Of the two of them, she should have felt more shame over the choice of location, yet she did not. Sex was a part of life, and she could not believe the ancient Taelon would think badly of any beings expressing that life force. Right?
        "I'm...sorry, Agent Beckett."
        Siobhan faced the other agent, blinking in her confusion. "Sorry? What do you have to be sorry for?"
        "I..lost control. And....this never..."
        Siobhan quickly moved to his side and set her fingers firmly against his lips. He finally met her eyes and she peered into his, trying to make him understand. "Agent Sandoval. Let me make one thing abundantly clear to you. I am a Companion Agent, very capable of taking care of myself and making my own decisions. Do not think for a moment this was entirely your idea." She made to pull her hand away, but Sandoval caught it in his and impulsively kissed her palm.
        "I don't understand," he said, shaking his head as if to clear it. " Do you always initiate foreplay by clocking someone?"
        His unexpected brevity made her laugh a little. "I do confess this is not like me. I mean...I certainly don't normally...uhm..sleep with fellow agents shortly after they land. Or at all!" She quickly amended. Her brow creased as she thought more about it. "Hmmmm...no. Not like me at all in
fact." 
        "Me either. And yet....it's....it's starting again, isn't it?" He took a deep shuddering breath and Siobhan nodded. She could feel it as well, like a tingling that would not be denied for long. Her Skrill glowed happily, but Beckett was busy looking at Sandoval. She had some action to take before she would let herself run wild again.
        "Come, we need to get you set up in a hotel." Sandoval raised his brows and she swatted him on the arm. "More important than what you are thinking, we need to get some food into you. You're white as a sheet. And we *do* have to go over the procedures for the ceremony." Sandoval did feel a bit shaky, and his stomach growled. The Agents quickly left the chamber and, barking an order for the guards to return to their posts, Siobhan piloted the shuttle to the inn where Sandoval was to stay.
* * * *

        Siobhan leaned back in the small stuffed chair across from Sandoval. She had jokingly suggested he sample every meal the inn had to offer, and he was coming close to doing just that. She herself had needed a large amount of food to replace the energy she had expended in the chamber. All Companion Agents equipped with Skrills knew how much the biological weapons drained their hosts, but Sandoval seemed to be going for a record. She watched him eat, absently scratching his Skrill, which by power of suggestion, made hers itch too. They exchanged polite conversation, and she found herself relaxing despite her initial dislike of the man. His arrogance seemed to lesson as he discovered her intelligence, and both agents deftly steered away from topics which would have started arguments. They skirted the issue of their afternoon in the chamber as best they could, but it was bound to come up.
        "I still don't know what came over me today," said Sandoval, worrying his
napkin in his lap.
        Siobhan sighed and tossed her head. "I don't either, but I'm not gonna drop the pot of gold to be looking for the rainbow it sprang from."
        Sandoval smiled slightly. "Old Irish saying?"
        Beckett scowled theatrically. "No, I did that one myself." She smiled devilishly and Sandoval couldn't help but join in. She really was something else. She reached across the table and stroked his arm for a moment, which brought a real scowl to his face.
        "I must say it's...nice....to have someone touch me. Even without..." he gestured in a waving motion, his gaze off in the distance. "Without all the fireworks. Just to....have someone. I mean, no one touches me anymore."
        Siobhan felt sorry for Agent Sandoval at that moment. She realized she took for granted her best officers with which she did let some of her guard down. They would often give her shoulder a squeeze or fling an arm around her in camaraderie. They were her extended family in a way, and while she wasn't one who needed a lot of physical attention, she did get her share of it. Sandoval really had no one, and he would no doubt view this need for physical touch as a weakness, something she had to put to rights.
        "Agent Sandoval, you must understand something." She sighed...how to explain this so he would understand? "The Companions, they have their commonality, which is a mental link between all of them. They need never want for closeness within that Commonality, it binds them and makes them strong together. But since humans do not have their mental abilities, we have to express ourselves physically. We need to touch one another. That is *our* Commonality, and it is our strength. Our heritage." She knew she had presented the idea in a way he could believe, and was delighted when he silently nodded a small smile at her. Then they rose from the table and,
embracing one another, shared their own commonality well into the night.

 

Continued in part III