Copyright ©1999, Dot Ferret.. All rights reserved.  No part of this story may be re-posted in part or in full without written permission from me.
Disclaimer: Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict is copyright 1998, Tribune Entertainment Co. It's characters are used without permission, no infringement is intended.
Title:
The Awakening
Author: Dot Ferret

 

The Awakening

        The night had been pretty successful; the Taelons had not found our hideout. The renegade Taelon was safe -- if you could call it that -- in the underground place that Augur now called home. The only problem was he had been cut off from the commonality and would soon revert to his Atavus state. Augur had rigged one of the sleep couches to temporarily enable one of us to supply Bel'ei with enough alpha waves to survive. I don't know why I volunteered, maybe if only to see the Taelons have it stuck to them by one of their own.
        At the Flat Planet, Julia had offered to give me a proper send off into dream land with one of her patented power fucks; she had screwed over half of the Midwest resistance cell, not that anyone was complaining.
        I declined; I don't know why I did that either! Julia was just too coarse for my taste, but that means I would go to the couch still a virgin, having never managed to get laid.

        I was feeling hornier than usual by the time we got back to Augur's at around 3 am. Liam came to watch the procedure, offering a soft touch of his hand as encouragement. His eyes looked directly into mine, I felt at once calm and exhilarated, and his voice soft he thanked me as I climbed on the couch. They left the room supposedly to allow me time to get myself together, maybe to make peace with myself in case something went wrong.
        Struggling for a while to get calm and comfortable I eventually lay quiet, and feeling a little fuzzy from the beer, I lay in the dim light and my hand went to my cock.
        I really was feeling horny that night. I don't remember falling asleep, but I didn't finish jacking off.
At sometime during the sleep I felt myself harden. My balls were humming. I thought at first, yes, I am dreaming, but the sensation of a warm, wet mouth wrapping around my rigid cock was far too real for it to be a dream. I fought to open my eyes. Julia. It must be Julia, she told me ""Mitch just wait until you are asleep, I will get you then" . I opened my eyes slowly and nearly died when I saw not Julia, but Liam --Liam? Now I knew I could not be awake. The induced dream-state had me hallucinating, that had to be it; oh, but what a dream!
        There was Liam kneeling half-naked between my spread legs, with his head bobbing up and down on my exposed cock. My first reaction was to push him away, or to beat the crap out of him, but this was a dream. There was no denying that what he was doing was turning me on in a big way. I lay on the couch with my eyes shut, wondering what I should be doing, if anything at all. In the end I just didn't care, dream Liam was doing it because he wanted to do it. I was letting him do it because I was enjoying it.
        In the darkness I felt his hands on my thighs and hips as he kept up the steady suction with his mouth. The most worrying thing though was not that we might get caught, or that it meant I was a queer, but that I was really getting off on it and I hadn't felt this turned on in a long while. I wondered what Bel'ei thought about all this, maybe the Taelon defector was getting a little blue hard-on. Well, let him enjoy it, why not spread the joy around?
        The hotter and harder I got, the harder it was to stay in the dream state -- oh god, I did not want to wake up -- not now! I stirred towards wakening and realized there was a soft, wet mouth on my cock. Try as I might to feign sleep I couldn't, I found my hands reaching out for him in the darkness, holding his head in my hands as he sucked at me. I heard my own low moans break from my lips, began to feel my hips writhing under him as he began to suck me harder and yet deeper. His hands now more forceful than before, did he know I was awake, I wondered?
        For a few moments doubt entered my mind, and I began to lose the urge to let him have my cum in his mouth. I imagined him to be Julia -- no way would I have let her do anything like this to me. In the end though all I saw in my mind's eye was Liam half-naked, sucking at me and fondling me towards climax, and I loved it.
        I opened my eyes, and he was looking straight at me, his eyes staring directly into mine, and that was it. I felt his hands around me; suddenly I felt a burning heat rushing from my balls towards his mouth like a runaway train. There was no way I could avert the climax, there was no way I wanted to stop it. I wanted to feel my cum flood into his mouth, feel his lips sucking every last drop from me. But that wasn't enough, I wanted him to do it again and again.
        My hands were on his shoulders, and I heard myself mumble that I was coming -- still Liam sucked at me until the whole night exploded around me. It was like a firestorm in my mind as I came, my hips thrusting towards his mouth, pushing my cock right into his mouth as I came in huge spazaming gobs. Liam gagged momentarily, and then continued to suck the juice from my aching shaft. It felt so good to come in his mouth, to feel his body under my hands.
        Suddenly he straightened up and arched his back, and I saw his cock spew an arc of cum out to land on my belly. He leaned forward and licked the sticky mess from my belly. His tongue felt good on my smooth skin, and I held him for a moment. His strong, lean body against mine was giving me thoughts that I shouldn't really have had, but then I shouldn't have let him go down on me either.
        Suddenly the lights above us exploded into flames. Liam jumped away, straightening his clothes. He pulled me off the couch, one arm wrapped around my shoulders. I struggled to get my pants zipped, my knees weak from the best orgasm I had ever had. His hands were warm, almost fire hot, on my arm as he kept me from falling over.
        Just then the doors flew open and Julia and Augur came crashing into the room. Where was Bel'ei??
Augur was screaming that Bel'ei had reverted to his Atavus state and was going to kill Da'an.
        Liam gave me a final squeeze, and pushed me into Julia's arms. I always wonder to this day if it wasn't our hot sex on the couch that made him change. I wonder how long he watched before he ran away? Let him kill Da'an -- who cares? -- all I wanted was Liam to come back.


Fin

 

 

 

Hit Counter