Copyright ©1999, Delma RM.. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be re-posted in part or in full without written permission from me.
Disclaimer: Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict is copyright 1998, Tribune Entertainment Co. It's characters are used without permission, no infringement is intended.
Title: Sunday, June 19, 4 AC
Author: Delma RM
derema@hotmail.com

For My Fellow Angels

Next Lesson

Lili stretched lazily on her blanket and let the sun bake her skin. Augur plopped down on the blanket scaring Lili half to death.
"Hey!"
"(Gasp) Hi. I thought you were meeting your broker today?"
"Lets just say that he got a slight raise for handling most of the problems on his own. Where's Liam?" Lili gestured to the prone form next to her. "Asleep, eh? He tire himself out?"
"You could say that." A slight smile crossed her face remembering the events that led to his being so tired.


*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*


The day started out innocent enough. Augur had revealed the location of his private beach for their personal use. A day off from the Taelons was rare and would be spent well. Lili and Liam had gotten there early in the morning and spent the morning swimming and playing volleyball. Lili didn't notice how Liam looked at her. She was too busy trying to keep certain thoughts from entering her mind. That day she had chosen to wear her tiniest swimsuit.  Now they were toweling off and Lili couldn't resist watching Liam dry off those muscles of his. 'Calm down Lili. It's not as if you've never seen him shirtless, or wet and.... oooh. Wet shorts.' Lili remembered what he looked like without them. It had been a brief glance and happened only once but... mmmmm.
"Lili?" his voice intruded on her thoughts.
"What?" Lili quickly dried off, again not noticing how Liam watched her.
"Uh. You just looked like you were lost."
"Just thinking..." Lili pulled out her suntan lotion and began applying the cool oil to her hot skin. Liam just watched from his blanket trying to sort out his mixture of feelings. Lili attempted to oil her own back but failed. Liam saw a window.
"Here let me do that." Liam rubbed the lotion in his hands and began massaging it into her back. Lili wasn't about to argue and let herself enjoy the feel of his strong hands up and down her back. His hands just felt like... magic. Lili was enjoying this too much. She wanted to touch him too. She leaned back into him and placed her hand on his leg, which she felt tense at the contact.
"Okay... uh... here." Liam tossed the bottle at her and scooted over. He was surprised by the sudden action in a part of his body he had thought practically useless.
"What's wrong?" Lili turned to look at him and he drew his legs up to his chest.
"Umm... Nothing." Liam turned a little red. Lili sat there for a moment, then picked up the bottle.
"Your turn." Lili walked over and sat behind him. "Your face is already turning red. Let me do your back first though." Liam stiffened at first then relaxed as Lili smoothed the lotion over his back. Lili loved the feel of his muscles underneath her hands. Lili closed her eyes and just let her hands wander up and down. She reopened them as he started to turn. Her face was inches from his. Lili reached a hand up to touch his face and planted a kiss on his lips. It startled him at first, it didn't feel at all like the way Abby had done it. In fact, Liam enjoyed it. He turned his body to hers not wanting to break the contact. Placing her hands on his shoulders, Lili deepened the kiss. She loved the taste of him. Liam wasn't sure what to do with his hands, but put them around her waist and pulled her close. He met her mouth with his own hungriness. His earlier discomfort was lessening and increasing at the same time.  Lili gently pushed him back onto the blanket, she was feeling dizzy but she could do this. She knew she was going to but didn't know when she decided to.
Liam lay back and let Lili plant kisses on his neck and chest. It wasn't a bad feeling. Her hands ran over his body. Hesitantly he reached up and just felt her with his own. He felt his shaqarava glow, 'Not now!' He balled up his hands until the feeling subsided. Lili was practically on top on him now. She shifted her weight a little and the aching he had felt earlier returned. He didn't know what she was doing or what was in store for him. Liam just knew he had an urge to do something, but he wasn't sure what. Lili sat up and pulled off her top. Slowly his hands went to her breasts, not quite sure what to make of this. It sent a tingling through Lili and she gasped. His hands on her sensitive flesh were electric. He explored her body with his hands, savoring her silken skin. Then Liam pulled her back down, he wanted another one of those kisses. Lili snaked her hand between them and down his shorts. Liam tensed as she grasped him. He had felt a change down there but didn't know what to do about it. She could already feel him through the thin fabric. 'Oh my God! This is really happening!'
"Lili?" Liam felt himself respond to her touch, it was a feeling unlike anything he'd ever felt before and yet seemed vaguely familiar.
"Sh. I know what I'm doing." Lili made a quick job of stripping both him and her of the rest of their suits. Seeing he was still a little uncomfortable, she went back to kissing him. Liam's hands wandered down her sides and to her butt. He could feel her soft against his hard body. The tension inside him was growing, he felt like exploding. She got him ready, urging him with her hand, then she straddled him, sinking down on him.. It had been a little too long for her, oh but she was going to enjoy this. She braced herself against his chest and his hands went to her hips. A groan escaped his lips. Her tight wetness wrapped around him Lili rocked against him and he arched upward into her. The motion seemed familiar to him. Then he understood as an instinct took over, some of his father's memories slipped through. He urged her hips to go faster. Then he rolled both of them over and thrust deep. Lili let out a cry. Somehow he managed to find her spot and hit it over and over, sending waves of pleasure through her. Soon she was seeing stars. He speeded up the pace and kissed her body. He could feel the pressure building up inside him. Lili arched her back and just when she thought it would be too much, he came. Then she did too, calling out his name. His warmth spread through her. Then he collapsed on top of her. He rolled off her and held her close. He wasn't exactly sure what they had done but... he knew that it was the beginning of something new. They had lain there for what seemed like hours.


*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*


"Lili? Lili!" Augur's voiced intruded on her memory. "Where'd you go?"
"Um...sorry. I was just thinking." Lili flushed a little as the desire came back.
"So you guys had fun today?"
"You could say that today was a new experience."